About our Client
Our client is one of the most well known retail group with offices and operations around the world. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different categories and a vision to digitally transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Digital Transformation & Technology Director to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, you will define the overall regional technology roadmap and digital engagement services by establishing and implementing short and long-term strategies to accomplish the goals and objectives to deliver in-scope IT services to business partners within budget, schedule, and quality objectives. As the head of department, you will develop and instill a strong foundation for application lifecycle management including governance, development, and maintenance of the retail application software and retail O2O digital transformation strategies. As an individual, you will also be responsible for the introduction of new ideas (such as ecommerce, mobile app, web and CRM solution) to ensure that the company is staying ahead of the curve where economically viable and are harnessing technology in order to increase sales and efficiencies. Lastly, you will provide expert level leadership in daily IT operations to include overseeing the administration of data governance and contracting services within the area's budget as well as vendor or service partner management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 15+ or more years of experience in a leadership role within retail infrastructure and application development and technology
- Prior experience with large scale IT projects in Retail and FMCG experience will be a plus
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills required for a complex and sophisticated application development and innovative workforce.
- In-depth understanding of micro services, open source and agile development practice
- Leadership experience in defining the IT Technology vision, strategy and roadmap
- Leading transformational programs and coaching team to deliver results
- Capability to represent the IT organization with internal and external entities
- Experience supporting enterprise level applications
- Practical experience in analysis, development, and evaluation of standards, policies, and procedures
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.