About the company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an industry leader with an aggressive expansion plan in place. They are seeking an experienced Technology Manager, ServiceNow to support their business transformation initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for full project management, this ranges from stakeholder management through to planning & delivery, budget controls and resource management. Overseeing the full project life cycle from requirement gathering through design and planning to delivery and execution. You will also manage stakeholders, building relationships with multiple BUs to understand and define needs. You and your team need to articulate the value of solutions and to leverage this to drive maximum revenue opportunities. Define, manage and deliver complex technology delivery projects based on the ServiceNow platform. Lastly, you will need to run multiple concurrent projects and will be conversant with a leading Project Management methodology.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in IT Service Management
- A background in consultancy or outsourcing is desirable.
- Implementation of end-to-end ITIL Service Management framework
- Key stakeholder engagement to deliver business solutions that exceed senior exec/ stakeholders expectations
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to apply judgement to decision making and prepared to make tough decisions
- Excellent understanding of project & service management delivery methodology, frameworks, and best practice
- Passionate about continuous service improvement and delivering results
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.