- Cataloguing and classification of library materials in different formats
- Update and manage databases
- Weeding, binding, storage and retrieval of library items
- Manage publications and conduct research on librray information
- Identify and evaluate new information resources
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the services by preparing statistics and reports
- Reviewing workflow, control policies and procedures
- Handling general library enquiries
- Handle daily operation of the library
- Degree holder in Library and information Management is an advantage, or other related disciplines
- 1-2 years working experience in library, prior experience in law firms is a definite advantage
- Proficient in spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of library system
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.