About the client:
Our client a blue chip company. They are now looking for a treasury analyst / assistant manager. The successful applicant will gain solid experience in the treasury field.
About the role:
- Review daily treasury operations.
- Participate in cash flow management and banking matters.
- Responsible for financial assessments and bondsman vetting.
- Prepare monthly reporting and variance analysis include hedge accounting.
- Responsible for financial and hedging transactions.
- Review instructions for payments and settlement.
- Upgrade and maintain treasury system.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with CPA qualification for Analyst level and 6 years for Assistant Manager level.
- Member of CFA is an advantage.
- Experience in corporate finance, funding transactions or treasury operations.
- Familiar with practical applications of accounting standard on hedge accounting and financial instruments.
- Solid experience in electronic banking system, treasury management system or Oracle is preferred.
- Good team player, proactive with multi-tasking ability.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.