About the Client
Our client is a well-known listed FMCG company with first class manufacturing capability and clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber VP of IT Transformation to develop their digital roadmap and strategy.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a sizeable team, you will drive and contribute the deployment of digital strategy and ultimately technology delivery of their wholesale and supply chain distribution capabilities across the manufacturing businesses. As a team leader, you will design the upcoming technology roadmap and operational processes that will improve the current state and build S&OP processes through the use of big data analysis. Working with cross team, you are responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture across all digital channels and partnering functions, particularly around IT solutions and process enhancements. Lastly, you will provide business benefits, devise strategic and tactical technology plans for the management of long term goal.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- At least 15 years of project management and related experience in the manufacturing or FMCG sector
- Experienced in SAP or S/4 Hana will a plus
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance. Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organization.
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.