About Our Client
My client is an European private bank with global presence and a comprehensive facility in wealth management. Currently, the bank is offering a valuable opportunity in its risk management team.
About The Role
- As the second line of defence to ensure compliance and implementation of Group's risk management policies
- Reviewing all rounded Key Risk Indicators ("KRIs") and performing thematic reviews and gap analysis to ensure appropriate controls.
- Prepare MIS reports and presentations to various risk committees
- Follow up on audit issues (internal and external) and monitor the action status
- Oversee operational risk incident reporting and follow up on the progress of rectification and action plans
- Involve in relevant risk management projects and system development related to operational risk
- Degree holder in Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
At least 6-8 years of relevant experience such as private banking risk management, audit /consulting in private banking field
- Familiar with Hong Kong regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and organizational skills; analytical thinking; attention for details; flexible; self-driven and able to work independently
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (both oral & written skills)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.