About the Client
Our client is an global leading nutrition company headquartered in US with over 8,000 employees worldwide, provides weight-management, fitness and personal care products over 90 countries. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as a Warehouse Supervisor.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will report to the Supply Chain Operations Manager in overseeing all upstream and downstream supply chain related matters. Key responsibilities will include but not limited to warehouse management, logistics arrangement, 3PL management, inventory control and inventory planning.
- Communicate with 3PL companies for logistics arrangements .
- Maintain high utilization rate in distribution centre.
- Monitor the customer service of front-line staffs who responsible for the delivery counter in the distribution centre.
- Oversee the stock replenishment and verify the inventory in&out transaction with accurate inventory record.
- Maintain inventory level based on the year-end audit data and conduct the month-end closing.
- Monitor and conduct inventory accuracy report on monthly basis, and daily inventory review.
- Conduct regular market inventory review for forecasting, and highlighting the inventory risks with necessary actions to minimize the risks.
- Do the kitting planning to ensure the kits availability in the market.
- Generate monthly back order report and submit to functional team.
- Verify costing of both shipment report and third party warehouse operation report.
- Support any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain field.
- 5 years of Supply Chain Operations/ Logistics/ Warehouse experience.
- Experience with F&B, FMCG Warehouse/ Logistics/ and Inventory Planning is a plus.
- Experience with inventory control systems and ERP software is a must.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.