About our Client
Our client is the private equity fund manager based in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Accounting Officer to join their finance team and welcome candidates from commerical background.
About the Role
Reporting to Finance Manager, you will:
- Prepare full set accounting book of operating companies
- Assist in all accounting duties, include but not limited to preparing accounting entries and reports, monthly/quarterly/year account closing, tax filing and reporting;
- Manage the treasury function, include but not limited to monitoring bank and cash positions, payment process, expense reimbursement process, bank account maintenance, online banking access maintenance, completing bank KYC quesstionnaire;
- Assist in external auditing and liaising with the auditors;
- Maintain good internal controls as well as compliance of all necessary requirements;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects or services.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of latest accounting standards and tax regulations
- Proficient in MS office and common accounting software
- Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting experience
- Knowledge and experience in full set of accounts is a must
- High level of work ethics, professional integrity and organization skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.