About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing Fintech company now seeking for an Administrative Assistant to join and support the team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide extensive administrative and office management support.
- Maintain stationery and office supplies.
- Handle office supplies maintenance and repair.
- Engage and facilitate office relocation and renovation projects.
- Coordinate and assist in company events and activities.
- Ensuring office is tidy and well maintained.
- Carrying out any other general administration and assistant duties.
- Handle ad hoc tasks and assignments as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma holder or above in relevant disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal parties
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work under tight deadlines.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.