About our Client
Our client is a listed and growing Chinese Investment Bank; as part of the team restructuring and expansion exercise, they are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their dedicated IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be providing 1st line application production support for the equity business, futures trading or operations, and assist UAT and execute system deployments. You will also manage, resolve and investigate production system issues with vendors, plan & execute internal testing for system upgrade with documented result according to the company's standards and procedures. Working closely with the Project Manager, you will assist in project management and perform health check and maintenance of the system's stability and availability for local and global markets.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information System, or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' 1st line application support experience for the Equity Business, Futures Trading or Operations.
- Working experience in Investment bank, Brokerage or System vendor
- Sound knowledge of equity/futures trading and settlement system functionailty, operation flow, HKEx, and global market connectivity are essential
- Hands-on development or scripting experience in Java, .NET, C++
- Solid system problem solving experience, skills on production issue handling, etc.
- Passionate and knowledgeable on latest technologies, open source tools, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.