Assistant Accountant - HK Listed (Up to 18k)
About the Client
Our client is a well-known professional service firm with a regional presence. With a rapid development plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Handle daily accounting and bookkeeping operations including but not limited to AP/AR/GL
- Responsible for invoicing and processing payments with prior approval
- Prepare monthly account schedule for senior management and assist in month-end closing
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- HKICPA or ACCA student member preferred but not a must
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in a similar role; fresh graduates will also be considered
- Responsible, able to multi-task, and handle deadlines and pressure well
- Fluent in both English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.