About our Client
Our client is a market leading retailer with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Analytics Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Manager, you will be the internal consultant to leverage your knowledge and data analytical skills to improve business operation and minimize cost. You will design and implement data analytical solutions to strengthen business work flow for other departments, such as operation, Marketing, IT and Logistics department. You will also act as the project manager to prepare presentations and data analytical projects.
- Bachelor degree in a business or quantitative discipline (business, engineering or statistics)
- 5+ years of prior corporate strategy, retail industry consulting, business analytics or relevant industry experience
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical mindset with hands on modelling experience
- Understanding of statistical concepts, comfort with large data sets and liaising with data experts
- Highly developed conceptual reasoning capabilities, with proven ability to break down and frame strategic problems
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Experience in programming language (R, Python, Qlik or others) is an absolute advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.