About the Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the consumer products industry. In order to cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager to oversee the businesses of the assigned brands.
About the Role
- Setting business goals and develop marketing strategy plans for the assigned brands
- Lead the marketing team to ensure effective execution of marketing activities for the assigned brands
- Monitor the performance of the brands and to achieve the sales goals and to maximize the ROI
- Work closely with sales team to explore possible channels and to manage the demand forecast and product life cycle with purchase plan recommendations provided
- Prepare monthly scorecards and marketing reports for management review
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant disciplines
- At least 6 years experience in all round marketing field with exposure in the FMCG/Retail industry
- Proven track record of sales target achievement
- Candidate with Beauty/Healthcare background is preferred
- Candidate with multi-brand management experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.