About the Client
Our client is a sizable FMCG retailer in Hong Kong. In order to cope with their business development and marketing plan, they are now looking for an experienced Assistant Content Manager who will be responsible for all published marketing content.
About the Role
- Oversee and manage the development, executive and delivery of both digital and print content across all communication means
- Formulate cross-platform content strategy to create content that achieve business goals and drive customer engagement
- Develop entertaining and informative content which in line with brand culture for website and owned social platforms
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and the activities of competitors' platforms
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree in the Communications, Journalism, English or any relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years experience in editorial and copy writing at magazine or publishing company
- Excellent project management coordination skill-set
- Knowledgeable in different social media platforms (e.g. Instagram and Facebook)
- Strong in photoshop, adobe illustrator, graphic design and logo design
- Good command in English and Chinese. Proficiency in Japanese will be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Content Executive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.