About Our Client
Our client is a well-established trading and distribution company, they are now seeking for an Assistant HR manager to join their Human Resources team in supporting group level HR operation and data analysis projects.
About The Role:
- Assist Head of Compensation & Benefit on C&B analysis projects and execution on reports
- Regularly review benefit offerings to ensure their relevance, cost-effectiveness, and alignment with employee needs
- Collaborate with regional HR team on C&B strategy aligned with the company's overall HR and business objectives
- Analyse internal operations and procedures and formulate and recommend proper changes as needed
- Analyse HR data, headcount, payroll cost for budget and cost control and prepare reports for management's planning and control
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a generalist or C&B HR role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office Suite.
- Fluent English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.