About our Client
Our client is a leading organisation in the market. Due to upcoming expansion hiring a dynamic and fast-paced Assistant C&B Manager to join their HR team, which focuses on Regional C&B Analysis for the business.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior C&B Manager
- Provide human capital and rewards consultation to the business, including job evaluation and job pricing, job grading, short term incentive and salary structure development
- Designing salary structure and performance bonus, staff cost and workforce analytics
- Responsible for executive evaluation and benchmarking and bonus plan design
- Responisble for C&B market surveys design and development, including executive compensation, employee benefits, C&B Market Intelligence and customized industry surveys
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 6 years of experience in C&B focus, preferably from sizable companies or consultancy firm
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.