About our Client
Our client is a well-established garment manufacturing company in Hong Kong, they are currently hiring an Assistant HR Manager position who will have a focus on Regional and PRC C&B Operation and Projects.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Lead C&B team to carry out HR services including monthly payroll checking for PRC and APAC business, MPF contributions, leave management and benefits administration, taxation calculation
- Responsible for a broad range of C&B strategies and projects for Hong Kong and regional offices, including manpower budget, bonus reviews, job evaluation and schemes review etc.
- Responsible for the whole process of HK salaries tax filing and PRC individual income tax filing including preparing correspondences and calculation of tax equalization.
- Follow up request on HRIS enhancement
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 8 years-experience in HR sector with C&B focus
- Familiar with PRC Employment Law is a must
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.