About our Client
Our client is an European pharmaceutical company focused in manufacturing specialty drugs and blockbuster consumer healthcare products. A rare opportunity has arisen and they are now looking for an Assistant Key Account Manager to join their consumer health team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Marketing Director, you will develop business plan, sales and pricing strategies to achieve revenue and profit objectives. You will handle assigned key accounts and cultivate customer relationships. You will work closely with merchandising, supply chain and other key stakeholders on stock level, promotions and point of purchase management. Additionally, you are required to handle ad-hoc projects and business development projects when needed.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years relevant sales key account management experience in FMCG or consumer health industry sector
- Strong business acumen, proactive, result-driven with good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Cantonese is a pre-requisite for this role
- Candidates will less experience will be considered as Key Account Executive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.