About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national consumer good company with a strong presence in around the globe. To sustain the group's continuous development, they are looking for an (Assistant)Key Account Manager to join their growing business.
- Operate as the point of contact for the customers, buyers and cross functionally throughout the group, aligning communications and goals across teams such as Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Product Development, etc
- Manage customer trade plans, delivering profitable joint business plans across the customers varied store formats
- Work closely within the category team to develop customer knowledge insight to identify opportunities, drive channel plans and growth across everyday and seasonal ranges
- Overcome challenges, solving problems and contributing to continuous improvement within a fast paced environment
- Monitor competitor activities and perform regular analysis; To implement appropriate sales strategies and reinforce company competency.
- Develop annual business plan targets and ensure they are followed through and achieved, make sure necessary adjustments are made timely according to market condition
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in multinational FMCG companies
- Aggressive, face-paced and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with data management and able to work independently
- Strong business vision with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.