About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate business headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now hiring an Assistant Legal Officer to join as part of the legal team; and the incumbent will be responsible for handling intellectual property related matters.
About The Role
Reporting into the Legal Manager, you will:
- Assist with trademark, copyright, domain names registration and submission process
- Administer files and bills management related to IP matters
- Maintain the IP and legal database and support with process streamlining
- Support with legal research as required
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- A diploma holder or above
- Minimum 3+ years of in-house IP experience from sizeable companies
- Detail-oriented, with strong sense of responsibility and communications skills
- Proficient PC skills and usage of Microsoft Word
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.