Assistant Manager, KYC / CDD
*Commercial banking team
*Due diligence experience
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager in KYC and CDD for their Commercial Banking team.
About the role
- Reporting to the team manager, you are responsible for performing Know Your Customer and Customer Due Diligence approval for business clients.
- Ensure document check for on-boarding clients in accordance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Track the approval process and provide timely feedback for management review.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder.
- At least 3 years' experience in KYC and CDD in commercial banking.
- Good analytical mind and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin.
- Immediate available is highly preferable.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.