Assistant Manager, Management Reporting - HK Conglomerate
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong conglomerate with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for an Assistant Manager to join their group-level Management Reporting team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Senior Manager
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast across different business units under the group
- Responsible for variance analysis and other monthly management reports
- Interpret and analyse KPIs and other statistical data, and point out key business insights/trends for senior management's review
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Senior Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 6 years of similar experience, preferably with a group-level role from a sizeable conglomerate/MNC environment
- Flexible, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table, V-Look Up etc
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.