- Handle vehicle financing with customers and provide a thorough explanation of finance products
- Create application in system and collect required customer information for approval
- Train and provide sales team with information on finance programs and the benefits of the dealership's financing and extended service programs
- Handle the loan drawdown document
- Create and maintain good relationship with clients and handle all new sales leads which are referred by the Retail Team
- Understand and comply with the local regulations on money lending business
- Participate the system optimization project and perform the UAT on ad-hoc basis
- Collaborate with the Team across all business lines to identify efficiencies and improve customer experience
- 3-4 years of customer service and retail sales experience
- Punctual and self-disciplined
- Good knowledge in MS offices and Chinese word processing
- Polite, good interpersonal and communication skills, customer service attitude and mindset are crucial and very important
- Responsible and attentive to details, especially for number input
- Native Cantonese, spoken and written skills in English. Mandarin speaking is preferable
- Passionate representative of the BMW and MINI brands
- Ability to demonstrate strategic, creative and innovative thinking
- Immediate problem solving skills
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Suki Choi at +852 3180 4992 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.