About our client
Our client is a group-level conglomerate with a solid business foundation in Hong Kong and the Asian region. With the need for digital transformation, they looking for a System Engineer with good experience in Cloud infrastructure projects.
About the role
- Performing day-to-day system operation support in a hybrid cloud infrastructure environment
- Managing the implementation of the IT infrastructure migration/revamping/integration projects with internal teammates and external vendors
- Hands-on configuration and deployment on servers, systems and new infrastructure tools
- Working closely with the architect team and being part of planning, designing, and transforming environments from on-premises to cloud-based
- Monitoring operation team on migration, backup and patching duties and handling L2/3 issues escalated
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant infrastructure experience, with exposure in large-scale IT infrastructure operation is a plus
- With migration experience to the public cloud environment, such as Azure and AWS is preferred
- Holder of certification in cloud administration/architecture would also be considered
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Candidates with less experience would also be considered as Assistant System Engineer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.