About The Client
Our client is a stable and progressive financial institution. As part of the regional business transformation agenda, they are hiring a seasoned Associate HR Director to help manage company-wide projects to optimise and digitalise HR service, process and workflow.
About The Role
Reporting into the Regional HR Director, you will play a key independent role for APAC-wide HR optimisation and transformation projects management.
- Plan, execute, monitor and communicate HRIS usage and workflow as part of HR digital transformation
- Work with country HRs and manage company-wide projects including process streamlining, changes and enhancement, ensuring project deadlines and expectations are met
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify the efficient and effective usage of available resources, whilst allocate the resources to drive change initiatives across the business
- Act as the key project leader to monitor and update business leaders on project status, issues and associated risks
This is a standalone role, the ideal candidate will be a strong HR Project Leader with both hands-on and strategic capability, prior experience in Workday a definite advantage:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- 20+ years of relevant experience within regional settings and multinational companies
- Experience with Workday usage, and familiar with HR process streamlining and optimisation initiatives/ projects
- Ability to multi-task, and working within an agile and fast-paced environment
- Strong and proven track of HR Technology/Transformation project management skills
- Strong communications, stakeholders management, and tactful influencing skills
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
- Candidates with immediate availability and prior experience from Financial Services sector highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.