About The Client
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate business in Hong Kong. They are currently hiring an Associate HR Director for their HRBP CoE function. Candidates with experience 15-20+ years of HR Business Partnering / Account Servicing experience across mixed industries will be highly regarded, ideally within property management, engineering, architectural related industries.
About The Role
Reporting to the HR Director, you will be a seasoned HR Business Partner for the designated business unit, and assume the following responsibilities:
- Work independently also a proven team leader working within a matrix team structure
- Work closely with respective business leaders on achieving strategic business goals and objectives by providing sound HR insights and solutions
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions from recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, on-off boarding, employee wellness and engagement, polcy review and ensuring industry compliance standards
- Lead HR projects including performance management, succession planning etc
- Degree holder in Marketing, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Pschology or related disciplines
- Minimum 15+ years of HR Business Partner or Account Servicing experience acquired from sizeable companies, ideally from property, engineering or construction sector
- Prior experience working within sizeable companies with a matrix structure, someone who can manage and influence senior stakeholders whilst facilitating business decisions
- Well-versed with local labour ordinance and industry laws/regulations
- Analytical and meticulous; a team player who values collaboration
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.