About Out Client
Our client is a European based pharmaceutical company with global presence in the healthcare market. As part of their continued expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are now inviting an Associate Medical Manager to join their team.
About The Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will maintain market and clinical knowledge targeted therapeutic area treatment and strategies, competitors and therapeutic developments for the company. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders within the pharmaceutical industry such as regulatory, professionals and government organizations and departments to support regulatory and regulatory objectives. You are responsible for providing medical information expertise to Key Opinion Leaders, Sales and Marketing team on full life-cycle product management and new product development, and review and assess scientific publications based on the local marketing strategy relevancy. Lastly, you will be the local compliance leader for the Hong Kong office.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or PhD in Science related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in clinical development and/or medical affairs in pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated and a great team player
- Multitask effectively and being able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Proficient in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.