About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the hospitality and retail industry with a wide range of extended services. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an Associate PR Manager to help build local presence and awareness.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be in charge of developing and executing strategic PR & communication programs to build awareness and presence. You will be responsible for managing agencies to prepare media kits, organize press conference, write press releases, keynote speeches, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters. You will also be the focal point to counter negative publicity, handle crisis and emergency communications.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism or Communication
- Minimum 6 years of experience in PR & Communications
- Experience from sizeable PR agencies dealing with MNC clients is a plus
- Strong media relationship and sound understanding of media needs
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.