Our client is a well known bank in Hong Kong. To cope with the new banking regulations, currently looking for a potential candidate with solid experience in third party risk, stress testing, climate risk and residual risk to join the Operational Risk Department.
- To be the core member in the Group Operational Risk Department (2nd line)
- To develop / review the framework, policies and guidelines in relation to new regulations (such as third party risk, climate risk, stress testing etc)
- To participate/ lead projects in relation to operational risk management for the group
- To develop tools and scenario analysis for conducting operational risk stress testing etc.
- To perform analytical and statistical reports on climate scenario to senior management
- Degree qualified ideally with professional qualifications in Risk Management, Audit, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 5 - 12 years relevant experience in ERM/ Operational Risk Management/ Risk Assurance/ Risk Governance in Banking / consultancy firms
- Sound regulatory knowledge on third party risk/ stress testing/ residual risk/ resilience risk/ climate risk
- Solid experience in policy setting and risk assessment
- Good communication skills; fluent in spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.