A well-established consumer group with a long heritage is looking for a talented Brand Director to lead an integrated marketing strategy for the assigned businesses in the region.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Executive Director, you will be responsible for driving a change to the marketing strategy, brainstorm and create an impactful innovation to uplift the brand equity in the market. Having a good understanding of where the brand is in the market perception, you will develop some new business initiatives across different touch points. You will drive their e-commerce business in the view of brands' position and targeted customers, maximize its profitability by a sound O2O journey plan. To fill the gap in the brand publicity in the market, you will refine their integrated marketing strategy, adding a stronger digital presence (social media, content marketing) and partnership marketing campaign to achieve a 360 degree of outreach to the market.
In addition, you are expected to review their CRM program and ecosystem, identify the opportunities to increase the members' acquisition, activation and retention which are directly contributing to the traffic and basket size to fulfil the business objectives. You will have a micro and macro view on the data to recommend any strategic and reactive response to the customers' need and behaviour change under a new economy.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing and other related disciplines
- 15+ years integrated marketing experience from multiple branding organisations
- Sound track record in digital marketing App development, O2O and E-commerce business
- Experience in digital transformation and CRM data analytics
- Executive presence, numerical, tech savvy, analytical, result driven and hands on
- Outstanding ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a complex business environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Connie Au at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.