About The Client
Our client is a world leading supply chain group that develop high-tech, innovative, sustainable products and services for customers around the world. They are looking for Business analyst to join their IT data management team, to deliver and implement master data solutions.
- Perform and execute master data processing task with best possible quality (E.g. Data usability and security checking)
- Work with business users to analyse and translate business requirements to technical design, and document the requirements
- Provide support on master data process improvement and re-engineering
- Participate in other regional data cleansing and migration projects' implementation and rollout
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in master data management at MNC companies; prior job experience in supply chain, consultancy, or manufacturing industries is preferred
- Experience in using Tableau is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in SAP system is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.