About The Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate in Hong Kong and they are seeking for Business Analyst (HRIS/ERP) to join their team.
- Assistant Manager on HR, ERP and/or finance system implementation and integration projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, transform it into technical design
- Ensure data accuracy, perform UAT and conduct reporting
- Work closely with stakeholders and vendors on daily support and ensure project delivery requirements are aligned
- Handle change requests and provide end user support when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analysis
- Practical experience in ERP, HR or finance system roll out and hands-on in UAT
- Proven track record in user requirement alignment
- Proficient in SQL, MS PowerBI, Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.