Business Analytics Manager (Payment industry)
- Develop business portfolio strategy
- Payment product analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is a well-established payment company in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber for their Business Analytics Manager role of their Payment Product team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for conducting business analysis on payment products and customer portfolio to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. By doing data mining, analytical modeling, MIS reports and pre and post marketing campaign analysis, you have to draw conclusion and suggest insights to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams for providing new product suggestions and sales evaluation. In addition, you will also manage data warehouse and participating in management presentation of business forecast.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in data and business analytics in payment or banking industry.
- Sound knowledge in payment product is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense and analytical skills.
- Well-versed communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Excel and other statistical tools.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.