About the Client:
About the Role:
As a Business Analytics Manager, you will work for a newly-launched project with a team of 40 people consisting of IT, marketing, finance and operations functions. Working under the Data Analytics function, you will act as an analytics and visualisation lead to propose Tableau solutions. You will analyse data, visualise findings, provide insights and propose new business models. You will liaise with business users, understand business requirements and develop visualisation dashboard based on data results.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree of above in IT, Computer Science or Information System.
- 4 - 6 years of relevant working experience with data analytics and business intelligence.
- Proven ability to Tableau is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making.
- Excellent communication skills and good command in English & Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as the Assistant Manager.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.