Business Analytics Manager (Banking)
- Business analytics insight
- Products and customer analysis
- Career advancement opportunity
About the company
Our client is an international banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for high caliber for their Business Analytics Manager to join their Business Planning team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for conducting data analysis on banking products, customer segments and business mix to identify risks and opportunities in driving business growth. You are required to prepare various business analytics reports, MIS reports and pre and post campaign analysis to provide business insight to management. You will work closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams by providing product performance, campaign result suggestions and quantitative strategy from data mining. In addition, you will also manage data warehouse project and assist in designing analytical modelling for management decision.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in business analytics preferably in banking and Financial Services industry.
- Strong business sense, good analytical and presentation skills.
- Hands-on and solid knowledge in using SAS / SQL is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.