- Newly Created Position
- Greater China Focus
About our Client
Our client is a renowned international marketing solutions provider servicing leading global retailers in the region. To cope with their aggressive business expansion, they are looking for a seasoned Business Controller to overview their business in the Greater China region.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, Asia Pacific, you will work in a neat team and be responsible for Finance and Legal matters in the Greater China region. You will be a key business partner and work closely with leaders in different business units including Sales, Sourcing and Logistics in the region. Your key responsibilities include managing the P&L of different marketing programs, conducting a variety of business analysis to support decision-making, reviewing sales contracts and ensuring legal and regulatory compliance. You will also prepare annual budget, quarterly forecast and overview financial reporting.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis and project finance
- Previous experience in reviewing contracts and agreements is an advantage
- Commercially savvy, energetic and analytical
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.