About the Client:
Our client is a MNC supplying their global clients with healthcare products. Their corporate office in Hong Kong is now looking for an Analyst to provide finance support for business development.
Business Development Analyst
About the Role:
- Report to Head of Business Development and Business Development Manager
- Responsible for documentation and perform data analysis.
- Prepare commercial reports and commentary for regular review.
- Build financial model to evaluate business performance.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other related tasks.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with exposure in healthcare, retail or FMCG industry.
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and with strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.