- Listed Healthcare Group
- Circa $1 million
About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed healthcare group operating over 70 medical centers across Hong Kong. They strive to provide one-stop healthcare service to the general public including general practices, specialty therapeutic areas, Chinese medicine, rehabilitation, and medical aesthetics. To cope with their long term expansion plan, they are now looking for a Business Development Director to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and leading a team of 13, you will play a critical role in developing long term business strategies in ensuring the continuous expansion and success of the business. You will oversee the sales performance of wellness, medical and aesthetic centers for the group. You are also responsible in evaluating, analyzing, and developing new business opportunities to increase market share. To this end, you will contribute to the development of network in the industry, entrepreneurial and investor contacts to serve as a resource for business development. In addition, you will also be a project lead and be able to help shepherd a new business ideas from concept to launch.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Minimum 10 years' business development experience in healthcare insurance and medical center industry sector, with experience in leading a sizeable team
- Strong business acumen, result-driven and possess strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influential skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.