About Our Client
Our Client a well-known established art business looking for experienced art sales professionals to join their Hong Kong team.
About the Role
You will be responsible for conducting sales and working with the business team, working closely alongside the local and China sales team, often evaluating and challenging perceptions of the cultural practice in Asia and the rest of the world. You will need to take lead in conducting sales and assist directors and the China sales team in planning and executing sales strategies, introducing new clients to the gallery as well as seeking new clients, both local and international. Selling gallery programs at art fairs and effectively meeting sales targets. Last but not least producing artwork market reports and sales research to cultivate relationships with institutions and corporate partners.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a commercial gallery, auction house, or art consultancy;
- A proven track record of sales is required;
- Sufficient knowledge of local and international art markets;
- A self-starter who will take immediate responsibility for their role and tasks;
- Target-oriented go-getter who will not hesitate to take initiative;
- A team player who can work seamlessly with all departments;
- A degree in History of Art or Art Business is preferable;
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.