- Newly Created Position
- Circa $700K/annum + incentive
About the Client
A US medical company with headquarter based in California is expanding their business across Asia Pacific. They are a well-known surgical manufacturer with 3 decades of presence. To cope with their long-term expansion plan, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager APAC to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President of Asia, you will implement long-term sales strategies to develop new markets and manage existing markets across Asia Pacific based on region-specific markets. You will have full responsibility of overall sales and marketing channel development, both direct and distributors in the region. You will also meet with Key Opinion Leaders to maintain relationship as well as negotiate and close deals. Lastly, you will maximize Asia Pacific's revenue, profit and market share.
- Minimum 8 years' sales and marketing experience in the medical device industry with distributor management experience, ideally on a regional scale
- Demonstrate track record of sales success within the medical device industry
- Proven ability to influence high-level purchasing decision makers and manage relationships effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Frequent travel to APAC countries is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.