About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable commercial group in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and globally. With their continuous expansion in their business,an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a sizeable team, you will be responsible for translating the company technology vision and strategy to the product vision, strategy and roadmap. You will create and manage a dynamic, collaborative organization that translates their mission and vision into an innovative, industry-leading product ecosystem. In addition, to lead the development of technology within the company's developed software and digital products, with responsibility for multi-disciplinary teams in Software Engineering, UI/UX, Architecture, Project Management, Product and Delivery Management across a number of business units. Lastly, conduct regular reviews of the current state of the digital product with key product stakeholders and enable the product teams to action the feedback on uplifting overall customer experience on all digital channels.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 13+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing technology innovation pipeline and naturally build assets and technology/digital
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Alignment of the product vision, strategy and roadmap in order to establish a holistic customer journey
- Bring insight and expertise as to how user needs have changed over time to ensure these are met by the product
- Manage and lead our Product, Design, Engineering and Agile teams
- Along with the Key Product Stakeholders, take part in determining product strategy
- Strong communicator, can see where communication gaps exists and you can fix them immediately
- Team management experience across engineering, product and multi-disciplinary teams
- Have strong experience of scrum framework and agile methodologies
- Experience working on web, mobile apps on creating a holistic customer experience
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.