About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong leading conglomerate that has a growing portfolio of subsidiaries in Hong Kong and globally. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a Chief Transformation Officer (CTO).
About the role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a sizeable team, your primary purpose is to develop, maintain and communicate the digital enablement strategy and road maps that support the digital development and ecosystem of various business units. As an individual, you will work closely with the Board, Executives, Senior Business Executives, Finance, Technology, Digital and Strategic Partners in the development and execution of all transformation strategies from group level. You need to demonstrate a strong insight and understanding of global macro-economic and customer trends, understanding impact and identifying opportunities to capitalize on this potential and resulting in a competitive digital proposition to realize the correct level of return.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 15 years of experience working in transformation or digital management, with experience and knowledge of new technology
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment and apply them
- Strong commercial acumen understands the how digital transformation and emerging technology can impact on business as well as the commercial drivers to all business stakeholders
- Team player - comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders without formal authority
- Exceptional communicator - effective in interacting and building relationships across all levels of executives
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.