- New headcount
- Regional exposure
About the Company
Our client is a listed medical company with international presence in the medical industry. They are known as the pioneer in manufacturing diagnostics imaging and information systems, supplying public and private healthcare facilities around the world. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now inviting a Clinical Application & Sales Specialist to join their regional team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Regional Business Manager, you will provide clinical application support and training on imaging capital equipment across Asia Pacific. Working closely with the sales team, you will provide them with clinical viewpoints and proposing product configuration requests based on client's needs. You will plan and organize clinical application training programs for HCPs and distributors. Additionally, you will organize seminars and conferences to educate clients on different product features.
* Degree holder in sciences related discipline
* Minimum 3 years' experience working as an Application Specialist or Radiographer; solid knowledge on imaging diagnostics capital equipment is preferred
* Excellent presentation, communication and influential skills
* Highly committed, passionate and result-driven
* Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese is a prerequisite for this role
* Frequent traveling is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.