About the Client
Our client is an innovative management company with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. Over many years, they have established a dominant market position and with its current pursuit to digitally transform their business and a Commercial Manager is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, you will assist in the continuing their commercial success and further growth of the company's new initiatives, encompassing all functions such as corporate strategies, marketing and digital development. As a team lead, you will provide partnership recommendation in line with management's vision and assist in the business case analysis to justify capital expenditure and to demonstrate the strategic benefit from project improvement. Working along side with different business stakeholders, you will oversee the reporting on the project financial position including monthly cost value reconciliation's and project forecasting. Lastly, you will research new opportunities and provide strategic insight in order to grow commercial yield and to develop concession partner agreements that ensure the best possible use is made of commercial space.
- Bachelor degree and/or minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of commercial real estate or retail
- Strong negotiation skills and understanding of budget management
- Ability to communicate and interact with relevant stakeholders including clients and staff
- Knowledge of the tender preparation process and able to work to timescales and under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of commercial leasing and related terminology and issues.
- Extensive lease analysis skills
- Ability to use a creative and innovative approach for problem solving.
- Organisational, analytical, technical and financial skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Possess an excellent understanding of commercial and financial matters
- Able to represent the Company professionally when dealing with clients, design teams and others
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.