About The Company
Our client is a conglomerate with business coverage across entertainment, retail, food and beverages etc. To cope with business expansion, they are hiring an additional Company Secretary to sit under Group level, and to support with full spectrum of company secretarial matters.
About The Role
- Responsible for serving the secretarial needs of the Group and its subsidiaries
- Familiar with listed companies' rules & regulations; perform full range of company secretarial duties and services
- Ensure statutory compliance and company secretarial practice under Companies Ordinance, Hong Kong Listing Rules and Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Assist in annual and interim reports, announcement and circulars, and organise board meetings and committee meetings
- Maintain comprehensive filing and database systems, prepare corporate documentation to shareholders
- Liaise with external advisors and share registrars
- Degree holder, member of HKICS/ICSA preferred
- 8-10 years of listed company secretarial experience on Main Board of HKSE
- Familiar with Hong Kong Listing Rules and practices, Securities and Futures Ordinance and Hong Kong New Companies Ordinance
- Attention to details, well-organised, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient in English and Chinese and translation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.