Compliance Manager - Wealth Management / Private Banking Sector
About the role:
Our client is a sizable and reputable bank in Hong Kong, currently looking for a candidate for the Risk & Compliance Team in the Wealth Management business. You will be responsible for monitoring the compliance risk and ensure conformity with the Bank's as well as regulators' compliance requirements for the Wealth Management Division, focus more on investment products and regulations such as selling regulations etc.
- University graduate preferably in Finance, Business, or Law
- Minimum of 5 years' compliance experience in the banking or financial industry
- Solid knowledge in investment products and familiar with regulation & laws such as HKMA/ SFC
- Compliance experience in wealth management is an advantage
- Mature, Independent, Good team player, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Keywords: Wealth management / private banking / investment products / AML / compliance / banking / risk / control / regulations / law / HKMA / SFC / PB / WM
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.