KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
- Maintain the control room functions ( Investment bank sector )
- Work closely with front office, research department, trading floor and senior management handling the daily compliance issue, regulatory requirement implementation, etc.
- Handle compliance matters on corp. finance and global market, including compliance review, conflict/independence checks, NDA and mandates vetting, placing transaction review and communication with back-office
- Provide training to internal staffs and support the legal work
- University graduate in Law, Accounting, Business or related disciplines
- 3 years relevant banking compliance
- Familiar with control room functions in IBD with good knowledge in SFO and/or Listing Rules, operations, products and services, and a sound understanding of current trends in investment banking operations and industry
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.