About the Company
Our client is a telecommunication operator with a diverse range of services offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Marketing team to support the growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Corporate Communications & PR Director, you will develop corporate communications strategies and plans for brand, products/services and CSR. You are the key person to develop external communications materials including press releases and speeches. You are expected to build digital presence for the company, organise PR events and monitor performance of PR agency. You have to develop media engagement programmes and maintain close relationships with media. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of Corporate / Marketing Communications, either in-house or agency
- Social media experience is an advantage
- Excellent Chinese and English writing skills
- Self-motivated, efficient and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.