Corporate Strategy Lead
About the Client
Our client is a manufacturing group with plants in China and SE Asia. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Corporate Strategy Lead in their CEO office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will help the company develop the roadmap for business development and efficiency enhancement initiatives. You will communicate with internal stakeholders and external consultants and facilitate different projects. You will conduct research. You will attend management meetings. You will partner with different business unit leaders to review the business models, re-engineer business process, and identify room for business growth. You will perform due diligence and build financial models to evaluate business cases. Also, you will involve in the process of the transactions, including post-deal integration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Investment or equivalent
- Experience related to corporate planning/corporate strategy is required
- Good understanding of manufacturing operation is an advantage
- Track record of facilitating business growth and managing business transformation is preferred
- Self-driven, independent, commercially savvy and able to work well with people at different levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Traveling will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.