About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution that are looking for credit approval manager to join their expanding team, leading a team of 4 people.
About The Role
- Ensure the implementation of retail credit risk management and credit quality
- Lead a team of credit officers to review and approve credit applications with the designated credit authority
- Develop and implement credit strategies to facilitate the credit process workflow related to approval and compliance issues
- Provide credit recommendation
- Develop credit related projects, products and program
- Perform fraud detection on applications and prevent fraud
- University Degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' related experience in unsecured credit products, personal loan experience is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Self-initiative and good team player
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.